Statement of Work for New Product Blueprinting Training
Training Plan Type: Team
New Product Blueprinting is the world’s most advanced method for understanding B2B customer needs in the front end of innovation. The AIM Institute provides workshop training, e-learning, virtual coaching, cloud-based software, and other tools to a) drive success in your new-product projects, b) instill industry-loading skills in your employees and c) promote an “outside-in” culture in your business.
The “Team” plan training program for New Product Blueprinting provides the following:
For each employee:
- Workshop*: 2 half-days of training in a private workshop for your company (usually virtual)
- Blueprinting Center: Lifetime access to BlueTools® aids, BlueHelp® Knowledge Center & other resources
- Blueprinter software: 12 month subscription to this SaaS (then $30/month/person after 1st year)
- e-Learning: 12 month subscription to 31 e-learning modules (optional renewal at $15/mo/person)
- Monday Master Classes: Two-per-month open web-conferences with lessons & as-requested coaching
- Blueprinting Practitioner Certification: Includes 4 exams and other proficiency requirements
- Blue Belt Certification: Includes 7 exams and a higher level of proficiency requirements
For each project team:
- Virtual Coaching: Up to 12 hours of in-team AIM coaching per team as requested over 12 months
For your executives:
- Executive Dashboard: You can assign privileges to view a portfolio of multiple Blueprinting projects
|For project teams:
- If an employee drops out within 90 days, you may transfer their subscription to another employee.
- You will be invoiced when Blueprinting Center access is granted at net 30 days with payment in USD.
- AIM will notify you in sufficient time to renew subscriptions at your discretion ($30/person/month)
- If you are not totally satisfied, you won’t be asked to pay for our time invested or services rendered.
- To learn how to get started, go to www.theaiminstitute.com/team-training.