Discover the only B2B-Optimized Voice of the Customer System
This public workshop is attended by those “checking out” Blueprinting using our $395 Trial plan. It also serves as the kickoff to full training for those using the “Individual” & “Team” plans. Taught by AIM founder Dan Adams, you’ll enjoy an immersive experience into the science of B2B innovation. (For a private workshop, see “Business” plan in training options matrix.)
Mar 2-3, 2021
8:30am – 12:30pm EST
Mar 30-31, 2021
8:30am – 12:30pm EDT
16-17 Mar 2021
1:00 – 5:00pm CET
(8:00 – 12:00pm EDT)
14-15 Apr 2021
1:00 – 5:00pm CET
(8:00 – 12:00pm EDT)
“Blown away by how fully evolved this workshop and methodology are! Fantastic!” – T. Stier
A virtual workshop with 2 half-day interactive sessions and coached interview role-playing: Trial plan only $395!
$395 total for the Trial plan (See full training options)
- Two half-day virtual sessions
- Includes hands-on practice in small breakouts
- Role-play world’s leading VVOC (virtual VOC)
What you get in Trial version:
- 1 month access to ALL resources: software, e-learning, Blueprinting Center, BlueTool®, BlueHelp®
- 1 hour of post-workshop coaching.
- Hands-on practice of web-conference interviewing in virtual breakout sessions with an AIM coach
Learn how to master VOC without travel. (See our white paper, Virtual VOC)
Who should attend?
Blueprinting teams are multi-functional, so marketing, product management, technical, sales, and leadership typically attend. For this public workshop, three types of businesses benefit…
You’re interested in Blueprinting, but before hosting an in-house workshop, you want to “check it out.”
You’ve hosted past in-house Blueprinting workshops… and now have a few additional people you need to “catch up.”
You received training years ago, and want to learn what’s new & improved. (Hint… more than you can imagine!)
What will you learn?
You’ll receive a complete set of software, e-learning, BlueTools® aids and other materials. Those using the Trial plan retain access to these for 30 days. Those on full training plans continue to use these resources as they apply Blueprinting to a real project under the guidance of an AIM Coach.
What resources will you receive?
Your Trial workshop registration includes 1-month trial access to everything… which you can extend to 12 months for $995:
- One-stop Blueprinting Center
- Blueprinter® 5.0 software
- 31 e-learning modules
- Over 20 BlueTools® support aids
- BlueHelp® knowledge center
- Blueprinting log (with ~200 slides)
With these resources you can begin conducting Discovery interviews right away. And the 31 in-depth e-learning modules and 200+ BlueHelp articles will provide deep insights after the workshop.
What practical skills will you gain?
You can’t master the entire Blueprinting process in 2 half-days. But with this role-playing, you can begin conducting solid Discovery interviews the day after. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Interviewing fundamentals
- Interviewing down the value chain
- Practice as Moderator, Note-taker & Observer
- Navigating Blueprinter software
- Adjusting for global cultural differences
- Using the PEAR method to improve listening
- How to ensure interviews are customer-led
- Transitioning between the 5 parts of Discovery
- Convincing customers to agree to interviews
- Addressing common objections to interviews
- How to interview in unfamiliar markets
- Practice in applying advanced probing skills
- Role-play interview with What-and-Why probing
- AMUSE method for B2B customer tours
- Conducting interviews in non-English
- Identifying Outcomes, Solutions & Background
- How to create Outcome Statements
- Identifying Top Picks and Must-Haves
- Using 3 Trigger maps in Blueprinter software
- How to debrief after a Discovery interview
- Using web-conferences for virtual interviews
- Using BlueTools: Quick-Start Card, Tour Log, etc.
- Mar 2-3, 2021 – Virtual Workshop (N. America) – 8:30am – 12:30pm EST – Register Now
- 16-17 Mar, 2021 – Virtual Workshop (Europe) – 1:00 – 5:00pm CET (8:00 – 12:00pm EDT) – Register Now
- Mar 30-31, 2021 – Virtual Workshop (N. America) – 8:30am – 12:30pm EDT – Register Now
- 14-15 Apr, 2021 – Virtual Workshop (Europe) – 1:00 – 5:00pm CET (8:00 – 12:00pm EDT) – Register Now