Discover the only B2B-Optimized Voice of the Customer System
The public workshop is a great option to evaluate New Product Blueprinting, or when just a few people need the training. Taught by AIM founder Dan Adams, you’ll enjoy an immersive experience into the science of B2B innovation.
Apr 2-3, 2019
*Regular early bird rate ends March 3.
May 15-16, 2019
†Super early bird rate ends March 16. Regular early bird rate ends April 16.
Who should attend?
Blueprinting teams are multi-functional, so marketing, product management, technical, sales, and leadership typically attend. For this public workshop, three types of businesses benefit…
What will you learn?
You’ll receive all the software, e-learning and BlueTools® support aids that in-house workshop learners receive. At the end of the two days, you’ll be able to use your new listening, probing and interview skills to conduct qualitative Discovery interviews. Beyond this, you’ll develop a working knowledge of the remaining Blueprinting steps, with an emphasis on quantitative Preference interviews and their analysis.
What will you take home?
- Excel-based Blueprinter® 4.0 software
- 12-month access to Blueprinter® 5.0 software
- 12-month access to 31 e-learning modules
- Hardcover book
- Blueprinting log (with >200 slides)
- Over 20 BlueTools® support aids
What practical skills will you gain?
You can’t master the entire Blueprinting process in 2 days. But you can do enough interview role-playing practice to conduct great Discovery interviews afterwards. Here’s what you’ll learn… at the same depth as in-house workshop learners:
- Interviewing fundamentals (# of interviews, etc.)
- How to interview down the value chain
- Practice in Moderator, Note-taker & Observer roles
- Note-taking with Blueprinter software & projector
- Adjusting for global cultural differences
- Using the PEAR method to improve listening skills
- How to ensure interviews are customer-led
- Transitioning between the 5 parts of Discovery
- 6 tools for getting customers to agree to interviews
- How to address common objections to interviews
- How to interview in unfamiliar markets
- Practice in applying advanced probing skills
- Role-play interview with What-and-Why probing
- AMUSE method for B2B customer tours
- How to conduct interviews in non-English languages
- Identifying Outcomes, Solutions & Background
- How to create Outcome Statements
- Identifying Top Picks and Must-Haves
- Using 3 Trigger maps in Blueprinter software
- How to debrief after a Discovery interview
- Using web-conferences to conduct remote interviews
- Using BlueTools: Quick-Start Card, Tour Log, etc.
The cost for this workshop is $2995, which includes software, e-learning and other learner materials described above. There are discounts provided for each workshop based on how early you sign up. Click the Register Now link below for the workshop you want to attend, and you’ll automatically get the best discount available. The maximum attendance at our workshops is 25—so register early.
- April 2-3, 2019 – Atlanta, GA, USA – Register Now
Register by March 3 for the early bird rate.
- May 15-16, 2019 – Zurich, Switzerland – Register Now
Register by March 16 for the super early bird rate.
- October 1-2, 2019 – Atlanta, GA, USA – Register Now
Register by August 1, 2019 for the super early bird rate.
- March 31-April 1, 2020 – Atlanta, GA, USA – Registration to open 6 months prior to the event.